Saturday, December 17, 2005

A placeholder, really

In an effort to start writing my thoughts and ideas down, I came to the brilliant conclusion that I am in need of a blog. Sure, the bandwagon has been hopped onto about 2-3 years later than everyone else, but better late than never. The start of this journal of sorts is moreso a result of my graduation from college last week and the realization that I need to get my act together to ensure that I spend the rest of my life doing something I want to do as opposed to doing something that I hate in order to get the bills paid.

Basically, this is a catalyst for other things, more specifically, a sounding board for concept and glimmer. I need to build a portfolio and I need to get something out there and now that I have the time that I didn't have before, I've realized that I better get my ass in gear or I'll be working a shit job in a restaurant til the day I die.

And I don't want that.

It's time to go over to Kevin Male's place and have some fun. I've spent too many weekends working late hours and I've forgotten that no one does anything til at least 11. So much for being an early bird and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home