Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Man, I can be lazy sometimes. Let's attribute that to the fact that I'm trying to get my stuff for graduate school stuff together and I'm attempting to study for the GRE for at least one uninterrupted hour.

That hasn't happened yet and I take the damn thing tomorrow. I know I'll excell on the sections that matter most - the grammar and essay sections. But I know that I'll bomb the math section - without a calculator I'm doomed.

Eh, at least I can take comfort in knowing that the most math I'll have to do in the future will be related to my taxes and monthly bill reconciliation. To any detractors, hah!

Onto other things, while I still have the time; here is the link to an article Steve Martin wrote for the NY Times Sunday magazine. In it, he writes of his acquisition of a beautiful and mad piece of artwork that could be a vision of a nightmare or of a dream. The small picture on the website does no justice, neither did the 4x4" picture of the piece that originally accompanied the article. I guess I'll have to become a better friend of Steve Martin if I'm ever to see what he's talking of.

http://sharingsteve.blogspot.com/2004/11/new-piece-by-steve-why-didnt-he-tell.html

But I suppose I should work on becoming a friend of Steve Martin if I'm to ever hope of looking upon that piece of Gray Foy. And to that I say, "good luck".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home