Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weeks left.

I leave this town in less than a month. I now have only 20-some days to pack and move my stuff to Athens, save some bread and try to transplant my life. It ain't gonna be the hardest thing I've ever done, but it sure as hell isn't going to be easy. So far, I've not done one single thing to prepare myself for the move, other than finding a replacement for my position at the office. But honestly, considering that I need not bring with me more than what'll fit in my room and the other basic necessities, I shouldn't have a problem with the move.

Allison's move on the other hand, is another story entirely. Obviously, she can't move in a half-assed nature, like I will, with infrequent trips to Cincy in order to bring some random bullshit to Athens. Unfortunately, all her stuff is going to have to go in one fell swoop, and as the dedicated boyfriend, I'm stuck with helping her, as it were. But, perhaps "stuck" is a wrong choice of a word - but it's still going to be an unpleasant experience with a good deal of shed tears and emo.

Time to turn the AC on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home